View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 04:17 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Hello... Hello, to all you Dear friends!!

Hello, Friends!!
Gosh, seems like I haven't been on here for ages!! I have been really in so much pain, that it is driving me insane!
Anyway, I now have a new primary Doctor and I do NOT have to get those Stellate Ganglion nerve blocks anymore!! I had eight of them and they didn't do much good at all, so my PMD and my PD said no more!! I am still on the Fentanyl pain patch and he now put me on percocet for break through pain.(1 tab. every 8 hrs.) It does help some and I told the new PD that I am scared to have the spinal cord stimulator!! Such a baby, I still am! Anyway, just want to say Hi and I do see so many new names on here!! to each one of you!! Yes, I am lurking this morning! Alison Dear, Happy belated 13Th Birthday, sweetie! I do hope it was a great and wonderful Birthday for you, sweet one. sending warm gentle your way. I am now going to lurk some, then soak in a nice warm epsome salt bath. If I don't get back on here before Easter, I want to wish every single one of you dear friends a HAPPY AND BLESSED EASTER. My daughter who is going to be 8 already in May, is anxious to color Easter eggs and she and her daddy(maybe me, if I am not in too much pain) will be taking her to an Easter egg hunt on Saturday. Wow, friends, can you believe it is Easter time already?? We have had so much snow here, that it is really getting on my nerves.. LOL Well, love and pain free gentle ((())) to each and every single one here!! Love, Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote