View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 04:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for your reply....

No skin lesions ever... so I am sure I haven't got it.

I am really pretty upset by it all as I think it was part of educating (showing off in fact) to the pretty young female doctor who was observing.

They were both incredibly patronising when I said that I would like to ask some questions (based on links you guys here gave me - thanks): things like did he think it could be infectious, metabolic, inflammatory etc., did he think it was axonal or demyelinating.

I also bought up Chlamydia Pneumoniae (I have had penumonia and have asthma and repeated throat and chest infections) and they obviously didn't know what it was.. and just kept saying this isn't caused by Chlamydia (which CPn isn't!).. which was humiliating.

I don't really know what to do next... I guess I need a new plan but I obviously can't leave it a year just to get worse. When the last two blood tests come through I will get all my records from the hospital and all my test results and start filling in LizaJane's charts... and then will try and find a new neuro (that task feels like a mountain to climb here).

I felt so depressed when I got home, and actually cried about it this morning...
lucy101 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote