Thread: New meds
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 08:32 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

So sorry for all your new problems and pain.

But as much as you like your doctor and how nice he treats you, your post makes me think of how limited so many MDs are. They know how to test, re-test and prescribe...but.. not how to get to the sources of your problems. Mostly cuz they just dont know or know how to.

AND some meds cause sinus problems, even depression as a result of a build up of toxicity.

I know getting relief is good but try and research other alternatives to treat your pain and stiffness. Many times its a build up of toxicity, esp sitting on the brain. They are safe ways to detox this toxicity and even ways to evaluate where in your body/brain you are toxic and from what.

What concerns me is that you have this on ONE side. THat just doesnt sound like arthritis to me. It FEELS like arthritis.

Also take a look at the foods you eat and how many processed chemicals you are putting in an already compromised body ok?

Or... just dismiss what I say if you dont agree, I"ll understand.

Still, as you can read, I have a bias against educated medical guesses with ONLY RX meds without knowing for sure what is causing new symptoms.

But..that's me.

Take care and let us know how you are k?

Warmly Jan
Jan4you is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Friend2U (03-20-2008)