View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 04:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm so sorry to hear that your daughter is suffering with abdominal pain. My 12 year old son has had abdominal pain since September . After many trips to the ER, an upper and lower endoscopy, he has been diagnosed with RND. He has burning, shooting pains, his stomach hurts to touch, he is nauseaus and is constantly fatigued. He was on amitriptaline and neurontin and prevacid, but they didn't help, so he is now medication free. He is on the waiting list for the intense physical therapy program at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia - we are hoping to begin in April. He was out of school for 3 months, but after his official diagnosis, his doctor wanted him to try and get back to a normal routine - this was very difficult and still is. His pain recently spread to his back and arms - that was very painful - he could not go to school, but I made him exercise and his back and arms are feeling better.

I'm curious to know if it is related to the H. Pylori -I'm not familiar with that. Please let me know how your daughter does and if she shares any of my son's symptoms.

I'm sorry for her pain and I hope she finds relief soon.

Terry
terry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote