Thread: Hydro symptoms?
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 10:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Went to see my Neurologist yesterday, and got the results of the balance tests, and they were what I thought they might be. There is no middle ear/vestibular problems, no infection or anything like that and my hearing is normal, and the report did say that the vertigo/balance problems are probably in the brain and not the inner ear! (I could have told them that! lol) My neurologist said it could be very mild hydrocephalus! But because I don't have all the symptoms, and they are not severe, (I just have the dizziness, nausea, some head pressure and some pain), he has decided to leave things alone for now, and hopes the cooler weather might help things. But he said if the symptoms get worse, then come back and he'll send me for an MRI. He didn't think I needed an MRI yet, although my last MRI was 15 months ago now. The symptoms aren't as bad as they were a month or 2 ago, but then we have had a very hot summer here in Australia, and the pressure seemed to be worse on a very hot day. Is it possible to have pressure changes that go with changes in the weather?

~Jaime~

My Poetry Site -
Jaime_S is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote