Thread: Wonder 73
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 06:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if you realize how much I appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

I wonder if I can breifly tell you that my daughter's court was yesterday and it is official that she will be losing her kids. The kids are fine and with a lovely woman who has cared for them for 20 months and given them the love and stability they need. They are very bonded and she will adopt them.

I wonder if you know that I am really in an OK place with that. The bonus is that she wants us to remain important in their lives so we will still be Gramma and Grampa.

I wonder now if my daughter will finally start to get her life together. She has had 3 overdoses since January and is despairing for her kids. Her daddy took his life and she is sees that as a reasonable option, even though she knows the painful aftermath first hand.

I wonder if I can leave hugs for those of you struggling today.

I wonder if I can leave hugs for those of you who are lonely or confused.

I wonder if I can leave hugs for those of you who give so much support and kindness to this forum.

I wonder how all the pets are today...Nina, Benton, Cooper, Bruna.....and their mommies.

I wonder that I better get moving and to work!
Spanish Moss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (03-20-2008), DMACK (03-20-2008), Doody (03-20-2008), Looking4hope (03-20-2008), nohope (03-20-2008), Wren (03-20-2008)