Thread: Wonder 73
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 08:11 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wondered where you have been dear friend. Haven't heard a peep from you or Mr. Moi.

I wonder that ... the adoption is a good thing given the circumstances. As you know, been there and done that with my best friend. I pray that the outcome is good for all, and I'm so happy that you can remain the wonderful Grandma Nana that you are.

I wonder how my boss is enjoying himself golfing at Myrtle Beach. Hrrruumph. He said, "Yup! Gonna put on a pair of those speedos and go to the beach!" and grinned. The thought of the sight turned my gills green. LOLOL!

I wonder how the ocean is out there right now near the Carolinas...still cold or getting warm. GOD I love the beaches of South Carolina!!!! I felt like I had returned home the first time I stepped into that beautiful place.

I wonder how Nina is today.

I wonder if I can say what a challenge Bruna is and just how very sweet she is. She FINALLY wags her tail and that in itself is a hurdle! The potty training...well, not so much successful yet, lol. She sure is a sweet thing to sleep with though.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (03-20-2008), Looking4hope (03-20-2008), nohope (03-20-2008)