View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 11:20 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi, I am sorry to hear about your son and thank you for responding. Today my daughter goes for an mri on her spine, tomorrow she goes to miami childrens for a consultation for the mri on her brain, her symptoms are very fatigue all the time, numbness in her hands and feet, severe stomach aches, sometimes seems depressed not really sure about that one, she does have a twin and she doesnt seem to be the same as far as sleeping, etc. They were both active cheerleaders for years. last year her sister got injured from cheerleading practice, shattered her humerus bone, had 5 surgeries, and nerve damage, her range of motion is about 65, so now we are going back to philly, shriners for her 6th surgery where they will do a contracture release and shave down the bone, hopefully her arm will be alot better. after the injury last year her sister quit didnt want to do it anymore because her twin wasnt with her, so ifigured her stomach pains or the numbness was due to being inactive after being so active for so long and the stomach aches were because she is vegetarian, but it didnt go away, thats when i kept on reading and persisting to the hosp, her ped, and the drs, now here we are. so next week when i take my daughter to shriners i will ask the doctors up there, if they can refer me to someone, other than down here. they were great up there, thats why i am going back there after her last surgery rather than stay down here. i will let you know, what and when i find out, thanks. bye
lmsdar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote