View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 12:05 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntmarshmallow View Post
Pam. Good to hear you are giving it another go with the machine.
My hub wont use his at all and it has put a big huge wall between us. I could say so much in this post and vent and dump off a whole truck load of frustrations , sadness and anger but what is the use in that as it may feel good to do. . . it wont fix anything or make hub magicly use sleep mask. Soo my friend I am so glad you are getting a new mask and regrouping to give it another go. that is so great to hear!!!!! kudos on you Pam!
gotta go my comp is in need of some fixing and clean up as it is givng me fits latley. you have great easter weekend.
Peace
BMW
Aww, I am so sorry your husband won't use his machine anymore. I sleep alone but I am sleeping much better, though the old mask hurt my face under my nose, I kinda have skin peeling there now from it. I do feel better, but the new mask helps so much! I am not nearly as sore as the old mask left me. I am also getting a full face mask from my mother to use she got from a guy she works with. So I can see if I like that or not, but for now the new mask is a SMALL compared to the original LARGE I got with the machine. Amazing the difference in sizes can make.

It seals well and I don't wake up from escaping air anymore. I hope you have a great Easter weekend too BMW! Glad to hear from you, but I hope that your hubby starts to feel like using his machine again, maybe you can mention that "Pam on Neurotalk" started up again because she was feeling so run down and tired all the time and now even three days later she's not yawning during the day and she said she feels GREAT! Maybe something like that might encourage him to start back up because he's got to be sleeping badly if he's not using. I wish you luck on winning that battle BMW. Take care!

Pamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (03-21-2008)