View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 12:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default They analze dirt, why not a human?

I felt good yesterday and again today. This IS wonderful.

I have said all along, why can't they perform a test when we are 30, 40, 50 -- whatever, to determine a baseline of what our body has in it.

Example: I am 62 and have more problems than road kill at times.
If they can take the dirt in my yard, analyze it, then tell me to add pot ash or something --- why can't they do that with a human?

MRSD is the most knowledgeable person I have met on this subject and I am hoping she will take a moment to give us her opinion. But I know others on this forum know a lot too.

Am I totally off base with this theory? Specific example for a male is that they were convinced I had prostate cancer in 1999.
I took half the Saw Palmetto in the Western Hemisphere I think, and a host of other OTC things. When they did the biopsy I did not have cancer, but what came out of it was that my hormone level was way below normal. The doctor said they did not have a BASELINE to work with, so they keep me artificially low. I told them where I thought the level SHOULD be, but that is not enough. Same with my bodies vitamins and minerals.

I feel good today, why can't they take a bunch of lab samples and find out what my "balance" is? THEN wait until I feel bad and do it again. Now we might know what chemical imbalance is in place. Since MRSD was kind enough to educate me about my vitamin intake, I have modified it. MAYBE that is why I am feeling better today??? I wish I KNEW why I feel good some days and feel horrible on others. When I say I feel bad, I mean death would be a relief for me on some days. I just want to get a tent and go to some mountain top and not be a burden to my wonderful wife and family. I have serious medical problems, but my body can help me if I input the right things. Opinions???
"Thanks for this!" says:
weegot5kiz (08-07-2008)