View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 12:26 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I am and always have been a big advocate for Tysabri. My comment was tongue in cheek...any executive, member of the board of directors must by law file with the SEC their intent at least 45 days in advance of selling stock in their company...

As I originally wanted to post, and now will, just because Mr Mullen is the CEO doesn't mean he knows everything that is going on within the company.

CEOs are sometimes the last to know about negative things that are going on within their company, but are still responsible for what happens on their watch.

I still wonder what motivates CEOs to say some of the things they say in public....afterall, there have been NO cases of PML and Tysabri since it's re-release. If he is going to make blanket statements like that then he should at least back it up with data. This is irresponsible on his part and/or the journalist reporting it if the "whole story" was not reported.

As is more likely the case, we, the public and the patients, will never know the whole story.

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
tovaxin_lab_rat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote