View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 02:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
As I originally wanted to post, and now will, just because Mr Mullen is the CEO doesn't mean he knows everything that is going on within the company.

CEOs are sometimes the last to know about negative things that are going on within their company, but are still responsible for what happens on their watch.

I still wonder what motivates CEOs to say some of the things they say in public....afterall, there have been NO cases of PML and Tysabri since it's re-release. If he is going to make blanket statements like that then he should at least back it up with data. This is irresponsible on his part and/or the journalist reporting it if the "whole story" was not reported.

As is more likely the case, we, the public and the patients, will never know the whole story.
James Mullen knows what needs to be known within Biogen and especially with Tysabri. Although there are no additional cases of PML that have been reported, that doesn't mean that there hasn't been. Rumours abound that other issues with Tysabri are brewing but until they are confirmed I will not say what they are.

Bottom line...I don't now and never have trusted what Biogen has told us from the beginning about Tysabri. I just hope that the MS patients that are using it don't end up with more problems that they already have with the disease.

Harry
Harry Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote