Old 03-20-2008, 05:10 PM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Heart A small prayer request for my son

I know so many are dealing with real big things here needing prayer so this is just a mom requesting a different kind of prayer for her kid who sure has faced many obstacles..............

My son has Tourette Syndrome Spectrum (includes ADD, OCD and more) plus Crohn's Disease and he has faced many challenges in his 18 years..........but tonite he is having a really fun experience in that the band that he and his friends formed are in the Battle of the Bands final at the high school

I would really value a lil prayer for him from anyone stopping by here as I know he is kinda nervous (band's first time on stage)

they have a great attitude of doing it for the fun and the experience (lol and the adoring girls who are already following their MySpace band webpage) and altho I know they hope they will win...yet they havent made that get them antsy....

anyway, it all starts in a couple of hours and they are already there rehearsing and doing the sound checks etc....so would really appreciate all prayers for all the kids to have a great time and for my son's band members (4 of them ) to have things go smoothly with equipment and their performance

thanks
Cheri

ps I am soooooooooooooooo proud of him :heart:

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote