Thread: Squirels
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 07:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Note

Hi Alffe, don't know about the critters but remember building a treehouse!

I typed a new post, as a new member, but then deleted it 'cause I just wasn't sure if it would be acceptable here. As always now, I do not write personally, privately to any one person when I am very depressed because it is not fair to burden a friend with reading, trying to understand, determining if a call to 911 is necessary, or bearing the responsibility of being a confidant to one who is seriously depressed . . .(bless your heart, scrabble, for listening and hearing me and, with PTer and Alffe, being the most trustworthy and dependable friend that could ever be possible, especially with our friendship being made and then strengthened through an internet online forum!).

Would it be appropriate for me to post here about my current situation, problems, thoughts of "wishing I were no longer alive," and feelings of depression and confusion? I continue to adhere to the principle of honestly stating my thoughts and feelings while openly distinguishing between the irrational belief that death would be a relief, an escape. Anything that I write will always be designated as my thought and feelings and will never be a "wolf's cry" for help and certainly will not be a direct or implied intent to self-murder. Was that too graphic?

Any and all, please let me know if I can/should continue here . . .

From my heart,
reyn
reyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (06-03-2009), mistiis (06-03-2009)