View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 09:32 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Wanders in staggering under a load of Guinness cases, green food dye, assorted liquors and mixers and drops it all ( carefully mind you!!!) in the center of the room.

I've had the worst week at work! I would look in and see you all partying for Major Tom and just whiiiine!

Pulls out the trusty shaker cup and rips open the 50 lb. bag of ice. Drops a few cubes in my cup and twists open the gallon of Bacardi and pours it in, counting to 5 s-l-o-w-l-y, tops it off with COKE ( Taffy), slaps the cover on and drinks for 2 minutes without stopping, emptying the tall shaker...and pours another one. Raises that one to Major Tom with a grin

Here's to you and for you and to you again! May you rise from your bed and continue to take us throughout the cosmos with your amazing men with their flying machines!!! We all miss you!!

Ready Setty DRINK!!!

( hey!stop that! quit spraying the food coloring around, Brain! Holly put that glass down and use a bottle! Kay, I think you lost an iguana or something like it over there! Greenjeans..you DO have some green on you now! What IS that lizard crawling up your jeans? AMN! Get off the table and PUT that lampshade down!! )

Ya just can't leave 'em alone, Tom, especially not with your beer!

I have this mental picture in my mind of you all, shaking bones and bells and charms, muttering prayers and voodoo curses, dancing around in a circle of salt, with leetle glasses and tiny bottles of cheer in the middle...myyyyyy friends!

diagnosed 09/03/2004
scheduled to start Tysabri 03/05
Tysabri withdrawn from market 02/28/05
Copaxone 05/05-12/06
Tysabri returned to market 06/05/06
Found a new neuro 04/07
Tysabri 05/25/07-present
Medical Marijuana legally 12/03/09

Negative for JC virus antibodies!

I'm doing alright and making good grades,
The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades!
Riverwild is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AfterMyNap (03-20-2008), SallyC (03-20-2008), sugarboo (03-20-2008)