View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 09:22 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default I sure understand you~

I have had six back surgeries. I don't think unless you have one yourself you can imagine the pain involved.
My last Sept 5 was a bad one. My husband had passed away in July and worse yet I couldn't get anyone relibable to stay with me at home. I did ok in the hospital but the main one to care for me just up and quit before she really started. I had to come home and start calling. It wasn't long till I just took over even tho I couldn't bend to pick up nothing off the floor. It was a job just to fed my cats & a dog let alone me. Worse yet I am still need a surgery Oct. 24 for a hernia. It is bothering me too. I can only walk holding my side. I can't blame you for not wanting the surgery. I am not even healed from the last one and here they say I need this one too.

I am getting ready to move to. I have a double wide trailer bought in town. i can hardly wait to leave this place for tonight my furnace broke down.It is getting colder to since the rain today. If if isn't one thing it's another.
Take care,
Fancy
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote