View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 08:13 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Help

My TOS doc feels it could be this or something dealing with my heart. I have had doppler done nothing there as he thought it may be blood clot.

I have since these operations have had problems with the swelling in my legs and feet. Right now they are bad and have not gone down, I have never had problems with my heart nor does any heart problems run in my families I know both sides of my family are freakish as we tend to live a long life (great grandmother was 105 when she passed).

I have no IC but have a wonderful family doc who I will see under payment plan to help me see if there is a connection! All I can say is this healthy before all this stuff and now my breathing and heart, I feel no strain in my heart I have my BP checked with PT when I see them and some times high some times normal depends on pain that day I try to walk but hurts with RSD and TOS but I try.

Could it be scar tissue pushing on a vein? restricting blood flow? I know this is all tied in I'm sick of IC saying well how can it be with injury whe I have no heart probs before injury or breathing. I will keep you informed on what is going on!

I do not blame my doc for any of this he is the BEST without him saving me I would be in a world of blackness. I think it is something with scar tissue mabey restricting my veins....What do you all think?

Thanks
flippnout is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote