View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 10:59 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs Up A Message from Mo

I'm talking to Mo on the phone, which I do frequently, and she has asked me to convey her greetings to all. My purpose is to help her overcome her inertia with regard to posting here. You have heard me talk about her beautiful writing, and I hope she'll appear here soon. Otherwise I am going to be less gentle...but all I'm trying to say is GO MO!!!!

Jaye

"Like Fiona. I have had Parkinson's for 16 years, and like Fiona, in my 20s I had extensive training in dance. Unfortunately I have other challenges which others do not have, which have made the search for answers difficult. Five years ago I had a spinal infection which led to rods in my spine and a hip replacement, followed by a pin in the other hip when it broke in a fall. My right foot is twisted and I have bowel and bladder issues due to a blocked lymphatic system resulting from the many surgeries. I have had the best rehab medicine can offer, and have been helped by several alternative therapies and continue to make progress. I have been stunned by the lack of knowledge of the finest medical community on the planet with regard to the lymphatic system.

"I am thankful to Jaye for helping me get over my inertia and posting for me. I hope topost by my own hand by hunt-and-peck in the future. I've missed you. I've been away too long.

"Things are going well. Hope you're all thriving. Have a lovely Easter!!!

"Namaste,
"Mo (Maureen)

"P.S. The thing that has really got me excited about the Parkinson's community again is that a major research center in Chicago is teaming up with a first-rate dance company to explore the relationship between Parkinson's and dance."
Jaye is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Thelma (03-21-2008)