View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 09:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

{{{{Billie}}}}}}}
I am glad you finally found a place!!
I am sure it will be quite emotional when you do finally leave your home..but a relief to have all this behind you once all is said and one.
Your next surgery is at the end of the month,right?
Will you be able to get moved before that?
I still cant believe you have been painting and you just had surgery!!!!
UnreaL!!!! You are a fighter!!! I am not sure i could have been painting after i just had backsurgery -and still having leg pains and heaven knows what else ...I know you are'nt perfect{nobody is} -but you truely do amaze me!!!
I hope you get your furnace fixed before the ole cold weather sets in too bad.
I know we are expecting snow flurries.I AM REALLY HOPING THEY ARE WRONG..lLOL
I have been having a major pain flare.I have been serogate momma cat to my baby kitties.Had to get rid of their momma .She turned krazy on them and us!!!
I have been sooo busy with them..Every time i get them settled and get my other things finished up.It's time to take care of them again.They eat every 4 hours still.I am hoping to get them on soft food in the next week..I am about wore out..LOL

You take care of yourself and always your in my thoughts and prayers!!
{{{{{HUGZ}}}}
~Kell~

Kellie

Everybody has problems. Some we create for ourselves, some others create for us. How we react to those problems is up to the individual. Eleanor Roosevelt stated, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." We must control our reaction to our problems or perceptions. Otherwise, they will own you.
~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote