View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 10:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey there mamafigure...how lovely...more and more familiar comforting names I am recognising. Funny thing this....I never thought about a waterbed as an enormous BLADDER. LOL . The more I`m reading of all your descriptions,the more imaginative [crazily so] my mind is getting and the images I am building here are wayyyyyyyyyyyy too bizarre.
Do you reckon there`s room out there in media land for a sitcom about waterbeds??? lolol .
And your 4 kids,springing forth into the world on a giant bladder! Oh this is too much. "Where were you born then little Johnny"
"OO er...on a bladder....ho hum "
"No kidding..."
Puts a new dimension on waterbirths....

And Dale. HUGS. [if that isn`t too forward of me]Not being bitchy or anything,but in my book,anyone who robs another of their confidence,ego,self image,self worth,deserves to be swallowed up down Peg`s plug hole. In my world,as small as it is,we have two choices about how we interact with another human being...and more importantly,how we leave them feeling after such an encounter.One is to berate,belittle,scar,leave them feeling worthless...the other choice is to encourage,inspire,raise a smile,understand,be gentle and kind...and leave them feeling a whole heap better about themselves than before.Personally I opt for the latter or my life isn`t worth living,pd or no pd.
Dale...I am sending you a heap of hugs. You are so worth it.
Steffi
x
steffi 001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote