View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 11:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Question

I have a few questions for ya'll and was going to post it on a new post but wouldnt remember what they were since they are on here so I can scroll down..

What does RDI mean? I've seen it posted on quite a few posts but dont know what it means or what it is...

Oh... Isabelle (I love that name.. Its my grandmothers name also ) said that Autistics are people dependant. From what I had heard and maybe seen they (autistics) like to be in thier own little world. How do you mean people dependant? This is all so new to me. I would like to learn the different "techniques" of working with and living with Aspergers/Autistic children and people. Maybe it can help me work with Adam.

His counselor said if we were going to get a diagnosis of AS for him as she was seeing then she knew of some ways of working with him (he wont talk to her.. He tells her to ask me what is bothering him... Like I know ).. I figure if she even THINKS he is AS.. Then why not go ahead and start treating him like that. She said possibly when she see's him again in two weeks she would give me info on AS.

Thanks.
GM
Adam - BCCNS, Adhd, Chiari Malformation,PDD-NOS
Noah- BCCNS, Adhd, Chiari Malformation, Bronchial Stenosis, Asthma
Thank you Jesus!! He walks with us thru all of this because he will never leave us nor forsake us!! He is my BESTEST friend!!!

GinaMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote