View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 11:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Will will the truth came out now i can't wait till the comp nurse is back from her holidays. I don't think she is going to like me to much when i get done talking to her. I saw my family doc on Thursday were she told me that she never agreed with sending me to the pain clinic over in Dartmouth. She told the nurse from comp that she wonted me to be fast tracked to the pain clinic at the Halifax hospital were they have a pain doc on staff who would be able to help with the pain control. Also she told her that she wonted one of those tubs i think a whirlpool not sure but any ways she also said a treadmill for my house. But that's not what the nurse told me so i asked why and she said it made no since to go and do it for six weeks at the clinic and go home and not continue there. which makes since to me to so hopefully i will get it but i know and i told her that it will be a fight so are you willing to go that far. She said she would what she has to because she believes that it would be the best thing to help me have a better life. The doc also showed me the request she wrote out and sent to comp so i don't know how the comp nurse would even try to pull one over on me boy they must think people are stupid. So she is going to send a letter to Bethune and let him know what she is doing and what has been going on with me and see if he will back her up on the request. I see him on the 31st of this month so i will see what he has to say. I am just fed up with this whole thing i know he wont send me to physio and the only physio i have had is were they just make you stretch and left wights for an hour every day it is more of a work harding and it only cause pain so i not sure what most of you are talking about when you talk about going to pt and a lot of yous seem to have been doing pt for a very long time and if it is any thing like what i have done i think i would be dead by now. Any way that's it for me nothing else going on just sore and ****** ha ha bye for now and all take care
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote