View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 11:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Desi so nice to hear from you!

Desi,
Happy to hear from you but sorry to hear you havent been feeling well its awful you need some warm weather but your epsom salt bath sounds wonderful . I just came back from a 10 day ketamine booster in Philly I saw my wonderful devoted dr. schwartzman and the nursers in the infusion room. I am feeling much better. Ther were able to get 6 pounds of the 10 pounds of fluid out of my back and the horrible blood red back is gone. Thank God if some one can tell me how to post a picture I will put the picture of the flare up of the century on there! Dr. S as always was so kind. He never runs out of compassion= I figure if he can keep going I can keep going. Anyway Desi so nice to hear from you. I met some nice people there, alot of people just starting out with the program first days etc and they need it really suffering. coincidently three really nice people from florida no names of course. My husband was with me the second week my sweet sister the first so I felt loved and blessed to have them both , you need them treatment is not easy. Im happy to be home though just got back yesterday so on bed rest for a few days it takes a lot out of you. Stay in touch Desi hope your pain improves tomorrow. I would be shy of the scs too! Ive had the coma but that sounds scarier to me!!! Take care and welcome back sincerely cz

orginal message from Desi
Anyway, just want to say Hi and I do see so many new names on here!! to each one of you!! Yes, I am lurking this morning! Alison Dear, Happy belated 13Th Birthday, sweetie! I do hope it was a great and wonderful Birthday for you, sweet one. sending warm gentle your way. I am now going to lurk some, then soak in a nice warm epsome salt bath. If I don't get back on here before Easter, I want to wish every single one of you dear friends a HAPPY AND BLESSED EASTER. My daughter who is going to be 8 already in May, is anxious to color Easter eggs and she and her daddy(maybe me, if I am not in too much pain) will be taking her to an Easter egg hunt on Saturday. Wow, friends, can you believe it is Easter time already?? We have had so much snow here, that it is really getting on my nerves.. LOL Well, love and pain free gentle ((())) to each and every single one here!! Love, Desi [/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Last edited by CZZ74; 03-21-2008 at 11:46 PM. Reason: trying to add picture
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Desi (03-26-2008)