View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 05:40 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

That is awesome news....you must feel so relieved !

I have no direct knowledge of this, but I took the non medical part to mean that you have had your necessary quarters in, etc (you know the part where they check that you worked and paid taxes....including SSI....for long enough that you are eligible for SSDI) I forget how many years that you have to have paid in for.......but I would think that Binder and Binder checked that out before "wasting" too much time with this.

Do you mind me asking exactly how disabled you are ? Meaning.....are you just TOS or do you have other things going on too ? For instance.....I can technically move around okay...........If you paid me $1000 I could do 25 jumping jacks.er, well, at least 10 right now, but there is no way I'm going to (unless you write me that humongous check) because the pain would be so severe for several days after it that my Vicodin and ice packs would in no way cover it. Are your movements really restricted by range of motion.....or are they restricted by pain, like me ? I hope that's not too personal, I'm just trying to guess what my finding will be. How many denials did you get ? Or was this your first shot ?

I am so happy for you !
finz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
astern (03-22-2008), KLS2007 (03-23-2008)