Old 10-12-2006, 02:56 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna7 View Post
Dr. Centeno is my doctor, and I will attest to the fact that his exam was more thorough than any other doctor's...except maybe Dr. Sanders. He says at the end of the article that it can be a "minor inconvenience" if treated early and aggressively...he was frustrated for me that I came 3 years after the injury, but now he's used all the "rabbits" in his hat and is moving me into pain management. When Dr. Centeno gives up, it's kind of discouraging (he always seemed to have one more thing to try)...although he said there are a lot of new studies and theories on pain and nerves that may bring help someday. In the meantime, good days/bad days, learning and avoiding what causes flares, etc...

Donna
Donna, I have to agree with you that Dr Sanders does give a very thorough exam ... mine was done after fying half way across the country and after landing in Denver only had little more than 45 min. to make it to his office therefore between the pressure of getting to his office in time and the trip he got a good look at what I feel like! Dr Togut here in Northeast Pa does an excellent exam also! When they (his office) schedule you for the initial, you are told not to have any palns for a 3 hour block! Now just waiting on WC to get their stuff together so I can get back out to Denver for my surgery!!!!!!!!!!

Mark-n-Goober

First you forget names, then you forget faces.
Then you forget to pull up your zipper.
But it's worse when you forget to pull it down.

DDayMBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote