View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 09:16 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default my avonex nurse failed to mention this report yesterday!

thanks so much for the post. i asked my avonex nurse-guy about safety yesterday and he didn't mention this "top-ten" list yesterday. obviously, the wrong person to ask! i had my first full dose of avonex and did get chills, bad headache achiness, etc. but feeling much better today...except for thinking about the long-term potential side-effects...

he did mention an injector device will be coming out soon and that a pill version should also be out...

i am feeling like the research says go on the meds...but i really hate meds and the potential side effects totally suck!

the nurse guy said i seemed "detached" but what i wanted to say is i just don't like you and big drug co's...(thought i was out of the anger stage of this disease....??) i hope you all have better reps!
started avonex 03-14-08
july 2011-ish....lesions on the spine (at least two!)

started rebif 12-01-11

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt
volada is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote