View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 03:13 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Mark, I'm glad you got to see him at your worst! I'm sure that helped with your diagnosis. I usually feel so much worse AFTER a doc's exam...I almost wish I could sit around in the office for an hour or two and have them do a recheck! That was especially true after seeing Dr. Sanders...agony all the way home. He was so nice...he called me a few weeks after my appt. to check on me. He encouraged me to have the discs fixed in my neck first (which I had done two months ago)...I don't have the first rib issues, so he would do a scalenectomy on me, but only gave me a 60/40 chance of improvement. At this point I don't plan to pursue the TOS surgery with those odds...plus Dr. Centeno feels I'm at some risk for developing RSD, and gave me about a 20% chance of getting worse! Anyway, I don't think I've ever had a doctor call to follow up after an exam! I remember reading on the old board that you had been to see him, and really liked him too.

I hope your WC issues are worked out soon and your surgery goes well. Is there a light at the end of the tunnel? A time frame you can look at? If I can be of any help to you or your family while you're in Colorado, let me know!

Donna
Donna7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote