View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 05:49 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by law76 View Post
That's Right....work Comp Is Bs!!! Now Denying My Meds As My Adjsuter Indicated That My Pain Meds Would Not Be Denied...she's A Lying *****
Wow Laura, I have never seen you so vocal so to speak... However I do agree with you about WC and just how frustrated they can cause one to be. I have been providing my own health care and meds for the last year waiting for them to step up and take responsibility that is due! I can not understand how you get injured on the job they hire a "PLEATHORA" of ATTORNEYSto go to bat against me and my ATTY. I would LUV to be back at work, though it is not going to happen at this point and time!!! I can not really drive at this time and when I do it is around my meds and usually under 15 miles... not like I can jump up in my truck and be griping and slamming a 10 speed around than pull a 200 + pound hose around... as far as working in the office... I have my good days and bad as far as typing and not dropping stuff... can see them firing me for not being able to produce. Also my Dr. has placed me on such limitations so it does not progress to much further before I am able to get fixed what got messed up on the job i the first place! I screwed up, playing it tough instead of going to the ER that day... than again on 4/1 was taken over by a major corp and the accident took place on 4/2... I heard they had a zero tolerance policy on accidents, than dealt with their doctors that were a joke seen one of their PTs and on the second visit he doubled my pain oh heck I can go on but it is not going to change anything taking place also starting to REALLY cramp up! I do not know where I am headed though hope all is well with everyone

Mark-N-Goober

First you forget names, then you forget faces.
Then you forget to pull up your zipper.
But it's worse when you forget to pull it down.