Thread: Weight Loss
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 09:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Karousel...Hi Tamiloo!!! Well....it did not work! By the end of 1 day with no carbs I felt so sick....the Atkins people call it the induction flu! The next day I felt the same and my sugars were crazy so I had to eat some carbs...and felt much better! I posted in the weight loss forum tonight....I am feeling really bad about myself today and actually avoided staying at my AA meeting tonight. I have not been foe a while and have gained so much weight and got feeling quite anxious thinking about going in, "taking my coat off" and people seeing me......they DEFINITELY would notice.....I left before they had a vhance to see me with my coat off. I am bummed....I feel so uncomfortble!! Anyone have any info on weight watchers? I cannot afford to go! Fancylady has been taking cimmamon....I am waiting to hear back from her about how to use it but I think I am going to give it a shot!! I gots nuttin to lose but "weight!" How are you guys doing....I have not been here in a few days...fill me in...I hope you guys have some good news!!!

LOVE DORRIE!!
dorrie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote