View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 10:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Oh Shelley....you are a doll! My Saffire is a good reason to keep at it. I cna tell that somethings gotta give with me! I have never been this frustrated with my weight. I feel it coming on.....this driving force to go for it....I can almost taste it...usually I get the desire to lose weight and it lasts for a few days and then I fall back into a settling for fat mode. I have seen photos of myself just recently and really Shelley, I cannot beleive it is me!!!! I look so FAT....I did NOT think I looked as bad as what I do!! I am so upset about it...I can't imagine summer in shorts....or a bathing suit for that matter! This whole losing weight thing is so stinking hard....I am going to have to go one day at a time and really reach out for help and support....I do not want to feel so awful about myself...I want to feel like I used to feel....slim and sexy...feeling like I still had it! I need to lose weight for me this time....not for a guy........I wish the Easter Bunny would bring me a big bottle of skinny for Easter!!!! Not a camper eh? As long as there is a shower I am OK with it...went last year for the first time since I was young and I really enjoyed it...it was like a spiritual retreat for me!!!Hugs to you Shelley!

LOVE DORRIE!!
dorrie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Fancylady_2006 (03-22-2008)