View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 10:48 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Dorrrie, I just wrote to you on the other post. The diabetic one. I have gained 2 pounds back. I feel terrible. Don't even know what caused it. I only eat two meals a day and watch everything I eat. No sugar at except for today then it was punch. had to drink something. Dorrie, I do take Cinnamon twice a day. (1000mgs/ with breakfast & supper) I have some at church on it too. I don't crave sugar at all and feel so much better, thats how I do it. I take no credit for it. It helps me to have energy and I do take advantge if that.

It may surprise you Dorrie, but I have the same measurements you do and the same 5'1. This is the first time I have ever said that. But I have even been bigger. Gaye knows and I hated it. At lease I am going the other way. Its been cold today tho and I guess I feed on being depressed, as bad as I hate to admit it. I want to be outside running like I was. It felt so good! Hugs to Dorrie. We have missed you. Come on anytime whether you are loosing or not & get some off that Cinnamon at Walmart where they keep supplements & vits. Stay strong, May the force be with you.
Billie

She who hides nothing, has nothing to hide~
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote