Thread: sensitivity
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 02:09 AM
In Memorium

15 yr Member
In Memorium

15 yr Member
Default Tony and Cyclops

Tony - reading your post earlier I wish I knew how to articulate to you what Cylclops just so eloquently said - thank you C.....

As Cyclops said -the AN manifestations of this desease cannot be compared to other parts of it - we all suffer in our own way - and I too can say that while I havent given up - I do wonder if I'll be able to attain any semblence of a life where I feel I can make a valuable contribution again... I think one of my toughest issues with this is finding good docs who I both trust and that understand what I'm going thru.... one of the best has been finding members in this group who seem to more and more be sharing their true struggles and all the manifestions - and gives me perspective on what and how others deal.

Of course no one can tell you to not "give up" - but AN symtoms can be helped to a degree - I've been working lately with a dietician and GI doc who understand this condition I have and a couple other docs are finally pretty concerned about this component too -it was a tough fight to get to this point.... we're going thru options - it will be up to me to decide when I dont want to go further with them and which direction for treatment to take.... if you want their recommended diets and meds (a very good motiility medication that works very great for many and is available all over the world except in this country - thus we buy from overseas with doctors blessing, is domperidone), etc please pm me too....

Sending lots of good thoughts and take care.....

Last edited by BEGLET; 03-23-2008 at 11:02 AM. Reason: typed last night while reallyyyy tirreeedddd!
BEGLET is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Adastra (03-23-2008)