View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 11:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by christine bauman View Post
Hi everyone, we are in this fight against MS TOGETHER to support each other; together we stand divided we fall. Let us support each other!!!! MS is enough of a battle to deal with. Love you ALL!!!!!!
Yes, and, also people whom are new to trying to understanding their testing procedures and the terms and how to cope if dx is made are also reading and wanting to know more.

Can't this thread just be let go? It started on a high note and now... if I found myself faced at the point I was a couple of years ago: I'd be leaving here as fast as possible. No one wants to be ensnared in a firestorm while trying to find info. and support.

Who wrote what? I dunno. But the info that was initially shared was helpful in understanding. I'm sorry that it's gone, when no one has still offered info. about whom actually authored it. Maybe, as I mentioned, it is Public Domain, which actually means that attribution is not mandated.

If I were "new" to being sent for testing, I wouldn't have a part of what's going on here and likely find myself feeling alone.

Can everyone please move on?
Bobbi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote