View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 06:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default neck, upper back and mid back

Hello everyone I was reading the post and thought I would join my injured self as well. I had fusion c 5-6 in 2000. Everything was going great. I went back to work I drive a school bus. The last thing my surgeon told me was no more accidents. Well I returned to work in 1-01 and in March 01 a lady hit me in the bus I was doing 50 mph. I chose not to have any exrays or Mri's and such due to I was 2 mo. pregnant. I had nothing but problems since. In 7-07 I had a autistic child throw a back pack and hit me in the back of the head while I was driving. Made the problem worse. Finally, 3-08 after on and off from work w/ Workers comp getting worse as I drove the bus Mri. Which showed t-4 protrusion slight contact on cord all the way down to T-9 protrusions either slightly to the right or left or central. I am really frustrated and tired of the pain. I c the ortho in April and wondering what he plans to do about this? I hear there is a new magnetic chest brace you can wear to help pull these disc back into where they belong? Has anyone heard of this? Surgery to me is not an option I just can't do that again I freak out soo bad. I don't even know what type of surgery if required would fix all these disc? Thanks.
bn6wheels2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote