View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 09:29 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Kim & Cara,

Thank you both so much for taking the time to provide me with more helpful information. I'm so glad I started posting here when I did! I have a list of questions that I will be asking him today.

My husband and I were discussing the possibility of this being Celiac or gluten sensitive and it sure would answer alot of questions about my health if it's positive. My GP even said yesterday that she wonders if its maybe even the reason I've had an unexplained white blood count for atleast the past 5-6 years not to mention the very low iron stores among other things.

Oh, speaking of other things.....I wanted to ask if anyone who has gone undiagnosed for a long time ended up having cardiac problems as a result of the malabsorption? I started to have some pretty significant problems about a month ago that they can't explain but had to put me on a low dose beta blocker. I had tachycardia (all the time!), occasional SVT, PVC's (lots!) and a couple of other things that I can't remember right now. Has anyone experienced anything like this?

Thanks again!!
Daisy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote