View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 09:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

LizaJane~
I went through the list in the sticky again--I remember reading it when it was posted--very good information.

My Neuro and I have experimented at length with many meds, as most everyone has. I am on what I can tolerate, what seems to help, and what doesn't interfere with my other meds.

I am on no Narcotics for pain; Mayo is Narcotic-phobic. I am on Tramadol.

I've tried the "normal" non-drug things: physical therapy, tens and supplements. Mrsd & heyjoe helped me with supplements last year, so I know I'm good to go there.

The other things you mention I have not tried. I live in a very rural area where the closest instructors would be in the metropolitan area, which is over 2 hours away. I don't drive there because people drive like they're nuts. (Sorry people whom live there--I know, you think it's people like ME that do...) Hey, I like our two stop lights!

I will keep you posted. My pharmacy will have my med in later this afternoon.

Beth~
Thank you for your first hand experience with the med. It's comforting to know someone has taken the drug and has gotten some relief from it.

I guess I'm kinda excited about it because of reading how it attaches to the nerve and acts as lidocaine. That makes sense to me that it would help take care of pain, but, we'll see.

Thanks again!
Hugs,
Jan