View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 08:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you for your answers. I have been reading many threads in the forums you suggested to me, and I decided that I will go see see a doctor this week to get my blood tested, especially for B12 levels. I also bought a B vitamin complex today (and indulged in chocolate, as it's Easter...and I heard chocolate contain magnesium, which can't hurt!)

It is indeed the fear of the unknown that is the worst thing for me right now, though I am much grateful to have no pain. My father has multiple sclerosis, and I can't help thinking about it. I'm not sure if my symptoms could be MS, but perhaps I should get tested for it too.

I will also ask the doctor about the possibility of atypical migraine. I doubt it is related, but two weeks ago, the protruding bone at the back of my head (I think occipital bone) was very sore to the touch, but the pain went away after a few days. The numbness on my cheek/under the eye started soon after.

I am not doing so well tonight... The numbness seems to be increasing, perhaps because I'm tired, and my right eye feels "cold", as if a cold wind was blowing on it. It troubles me and makes me short-tempered with my loved ones, and I feel like all I really want is a diagnosis *now*, so I could know what steps to take next... I definitely have much to learn in terms of patience Thanks again for your replies and links.
sharin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote