15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Heart

Lee left his mark
Monday, March 24, 2008
By Elizabeth Yarlott
Yuma, Arizona

On Friday, March 14, we lost a father, a husband, a brother, a friend and all-time great man to ALS.

Lee Kramer was my big brother and over the last 18 years battled the disease known as Lou Gehrig’s. He never let the disease take charge of his life. Instead, he demonstrated how to live with ALS. He did not fight it alone. By his side was his wife Anne. Her love for my brother and support of his journey allowed him to advocate and reach out to so many. With his children and two other sisters, they set an example that will always be remembered within the ALS community for their care, love and support of him.

Having moved away 14 years ago, we did not experience his disease as those by his side, but through the Internet and a support group called Living with ALS, we were able to follow his path.

Our family has had many challenges that tested its roots — he, being the strongest, always set an example for the rest. I am not surprised that he demonstrated that same love to those with this disease. His mark here has been set for many to follow.
Godspeed brother.

http://www.napavalleyregister.com/ar...1007652217.txt

ALS/MND Registry

BobbyB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote