View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 12:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Tis I, I am here and am very profoundly sorry I have not been on to give any updates, I could use the excuse that I am busy and working hard with therapy, or that the nurses are all surrounding my bed listening to my fascinating stories about my life's adventures but alas, I have no excuses, I just haven't been online much. Here is to satisfy your enquiring minds...

Surgery was on the 10th and my life through the 12th was prety much a blur. Rehab is fun but very tiring. They have me in either occupational therapy or physical therapy. it helps that most of my theapists are not too hard on the eyes, lol (JUST KIDDING) I started walking slowly in a walker on the 14th. Prety much the same thing each session only a bit more. my farthest is 230 steps on Saturday. Today I get to try forearm crutches for the first time which is what I hope to be able to walk with when I get paroled from here in a week or so. They are still concerned about balance and my walking is tow to heal not heal to tow the way it is soposed to be.

Other than that, I will have pictures posted some day soon, once I remember to do it.

I have to say I am very overwhelmed with the prayers from my friends in cyber land, real life and everywhere else. I was never nervous during the surgery because I knew God controlled the surgeon's hands, and my faith is just that strong.

Thanks again everyone and I will update soon.
"Thanks for this!" says:
AfterMyNap (03-24-2008), Blessings2You (03-24-2008), Chemar (03-24-2008), DM (03-26-2008), SallyC (04-01-2008), SandyC (03-24-2008), southie (03-24-2008)