View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 01:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Happy Monday

Hello everybody! Here we are in another week already. Time sure flies by, we will be in our Nevada 115 degree weather in no time. This year, we have nothing planned for a summer escape so we'll just have to grin and bear it.

Billie - So sorry you are feeling punk. If it's pain on one side it could be a sinus infection and may require a trip to the doc. I have a Springtime cold. I get a cold every Spring and every Fall. I actually sound worse than I feel.

Dorrie - You are so awesome. If I could only have your determination and enthusiasm I could loose my 20 lbs. You are an inspiration!

Alffe - I have a bedroom that needs painting. Wanna come help? I'm going to go with a medium to light blue. Maybe like a sea blue. I originally had it painted yellow and it was a big boo boo bright yellow. I wasn't home to stop it once it started going up so the whole bedroom and bathroom was already done before I got home. I have been living with the mistake for 3 years and it's time to give it up. Have a great lunch today. Have you lost a lot of weight on this diet???

Bizi - Monday's are always hard to face when you're working. Hang in there!

Curious - Great excercise plan, one that must keep you trim and fit. Maybe someday my feet will get better and I will be able to rock out with some excercise. I use to go to Jazzercise all the time in my younger days.

Gotta run. Have a wonderful day whatever you do!

Take care,
Nancy-H
Alffe (03-24-2008), bizi (03-24-2008), Curious (03-24-2008), dorrie (03-24-2008), Fancylady_2006 (03-24-2008)