View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 02:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Easter

I don't remember Easter being this cold before? Is it just me or what?
The Easter bunny hopped on past me for the most part....no chocolate eggs, -well a little one. Trying to stay out of the sugar jar and some days doing okay. We had a family dinner, not at my house though. I ate modestly, but still ate more than I should have and had some down time after dinner. Went looking for my exercise wear so I can mentally prepare myself for my anticipated re-entry into the world of "move your butt" and hopefully feel better and more mobile. Ordered myself a chin up bar which I'll install in the bedroom doorway. Chin ups are tough for females because they carry more weight in the lower part of their bodies than men. Other than that not a lot has changed. I am still adjusting to living with family (my daughter's that is) even tho I have my own space. I had to go pick up some stuff one day last week and had to phone for directions home!!!! I ended up in some mall parking lot and it was rush hour and the story is all down hill from there. I did make it home (or else how could I be writing this?) Well enough blah blah blah.... keep on posting ...J