View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 04:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hi,
I thank you all for replying my post. You folks touched all the good points as to why it is so difficult to hire an attorney. One lawyer told me medical malpractice lawsuits are not profitable and thus many lawyers are not doing them any more in the state of Ca. Tje maximum demage for pain and suffering is $250,000. in Ca. I live in the big city. Even then i had difficulty in obtaining one. I recently ordered my medical report. I look through the hospital note. Nothing from the nurse, staff or doctor mentioned that i was in distress and complainning about the painful IV. No mentioin of any sort of discomfort or compliant. It is my words against their words. I am not sure what was the numbing agent that they use. I have to check. A couple of attorneys said if i can locate a doc who is willing to testify that it is the hospital's fault causing my RSD then they are willing to take my case. How can i probably find that doctor who was not there at the time of the incident to say it is their fault. Finding a doc who can dx RSD is already hard enough. Anyway, i will just contine to look until the deadline. However, i should be prepare it is not the end of the world if i can't find one. It just make me very mad and upset and depressed. Where is the justice.
Take care every one!
Numb
numb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote