View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 11:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Snoopy, excellent advise. I promised myself that I will always have the time to sit and equilibrate after my aquatics program or I won't go. I notice these untimely falls always occur during a time I'm feeling really good and think I have this disease under control.

Susan, Are you doing these weighting/unweighted moves and side to side moves on land or in the water? I really wish I could still swim. Swimming really gives me severe leg cramps. The aquatics program is much easier for me. When I first started I did have some cramping of my feet, however that's much better and my foot flexion has really improved after more than a year of this program.

Today I'm staying home and doing nothing. I want to make sure this concussion is under control. I had some prednisone which I promptly took to lessen the symptoms of headache and probable concussion. Plan to taper it off over the next 3 days. My head feels almost normal today. You might want to consider a couple days of prednisone for your stiff neck.

MS always offers us a new surprise and reminder that we are not cured. After a fall like yesterday, it's sure hard to stay optimistic. However I'll be back at the pool in a couple of days as the aquatics has helped me more than any other therapy I've done. Betty
bafriend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote