Thread: Dopavite
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 05:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart re: dopavite

Hi everyone,

Muireann here again. I used to post under the pseudonym of shakebuddy on Braintalk. I have changed my name here to a more gender friendly 'female' name.

I have no commercial interest in Dopavite. I am simply a person who has lived with the suffering that goes with a dx of PD for five years, symptomatic for two years prior to that - so a total of seven years of the medical merry go round that accompanies this illness.

I went through my own personal hell with this disease and the battle isn't over yet. All I can say, is that I'm closer to being cured of it than anyone else I know with it at the moment.

Given that you all have this goal in mind for yourselves, and because I have personally benefited from the care and wisdom of several good people on this forum and Braintalk, I thought you might like to hear how I am doing, and see if you can benefit yourselves.

Since I know that others on the forum started taking this product around the same time as myself, I am interested in knowing if anyone else stuck with it. I had many moments when I struggled with the decision to go all out for more drug therapy so it has been a very bumpy ride for me. My life went completely on hold for those four years.

I am only too well aware of the acrimonious debates that have gone on over Dopavite across the web, on Braintalk, Wikipedia, NPL, etc. I am not interested in getting stuck in the middle of personal enmity between any parties to this debate. I am simply here to say how I am doing, share knowledge and encourage anyone in the direction of better health, if that is possible.

I took a very holistic approach to my own problems in the past few years, and so far it has paid off, with many ups and downs along the way.

I wish you all good health and contentment.

Sincerely,

Muireann
Muireann is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
imark3000 (03-25-2008)