View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 12:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default update - possible trigger!

I can't thank everyone enough for the thoughts and prayers. Keep them coming because they're working!!!

Thank you as well for the kind words about my little man. Yes, he is BEAUTIFUL...inside and out. He's the most sensitive loving little man. He's a miracle every day. It's a miracle he was born, in fact. His mother had had one procedure and was actually on the table for the second (which would have ended the pregnancy) when an "on her toes" doctor noticed her large uterus. She was four months pregnant. As per guidelines, they had not done one pregnancy test because she was deemed not to be able to have children. So many blessings even before his birth!

Children that age live by routine and I've tried to keep his right on schedule due to the differences in his little world. He knows he didn't see mama and daddy this past Friday. He NEVER cries for them and has cried every day since the trouble began (even before I was aware). He knows something isn't right; in fact, something is wrong.

I called his daddy and he's coming over this evening and bringing his big sister. He's going to leave his big sister here while he goes and visits mama in the hosp. YAYAYAY for little man. He LOVES his sissy. She'll stay and have dinner with us.

His mama is staying in! She's began meds and they've initially dx'ed her with PTSD and complicated post partum(sp?) depression. They feel there may be personality disorders there as well due to her HORRIBLE childhood.

She said the meds are helping her to feel calmer and slowing down the thoughts.

Thank you so much everyone.

KD

From the caterpillar emerged
~Strong in flight, beautiful to the eyes, movement laced with grace~
The butterfly
**KD**
</center>
kimmydawn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote