View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 11:45 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Crazy So exhausted....................

Hi all......................I am just so tired. I have little to no motivation, unless I absolutely have to do something.

My new medicare health insurance won't pay for my provigal, they said I need a sleep study, since when? They aren't my dr. I don't take them daily anyway.

I do need them sometimes though, even though they cause a mild headache sometimes. Does anyone know of anything they have that is like provigil?

Now my PCP wants me to come in and talk about it, I don't feel like doing that. I haven't even gone for my mammo, bone denisty, nor called the DR for the colonoscopy test. So, I will have to hear about that, just sick of Dr's and tests, hospitals, etc.

Plus my p-doc moved to another location, so they are transferring people and I am supposed to see her in April, but haven't heard anything yet.

The guy I met is back from CA, looking for a job, staying at his brothers, and broke, how do I find these guys? He really is nice, but but but..............

I am not sleeping well, even with my meds, which is nothing new.

My mom is okay, just drives me up a wall sometimes.

I haven't posted, because I feel like a big complainer and I don't want to bring anyone down.

Needed to vent...........weather is real nice here, in the 80's. Been to the pool a few times, it was nice, except water still a bit nippy.

Nikko