View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 02:18 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

My dad used to insist on turning off the air conditioning occasionally during the summer. It was probably about 10 or 15yrs ago that I started to insist that he keep the dang thing on!

Now I kind of understand why I dont like summer as much as I did when I was little. I hate being hot!

When you're cold, you can always put on a sweater or a coat, but when you're hot, there's only so much you can take off before you get arrested for indecent exposure.

Too bad I'm not skinny enough to wear bikini tops and Daisy Duke shorts during the summer. I wouldnt have to worry much about overheating then. (hah! skinny is not the word used to describe me)

I cant afford many of the cooling vests and other stuff that I've seen. I'll probably have to go to WalMart and look at the cooling stuff they have there. I was talking to my dad about getting a cooling vest last night. When I told him how much some of them cost, he said he'd turn the a/c down a bit more and I can just stay inside all summer...it'd cost the same either way.
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote