View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 03:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Painting is exhausting work, but very rewarding. Gotta take long breaks Alffe. Park a chair in front of your work and check it out!

Sorry I've been away for a bit. As of yesterday, Nina is now an "outpatient" and I am exhausted. I have to force feed her 4 times a day and she is a very difficult patient. I also have to shove meds down her throat and have been bit twice. Me and the girls slept downstairs with her last night and I woke up with Emma's foot in my face. We all stepped in pee this morning despite my letting Nina out at midnight. Even after all this, I still can't believe she is finally home after 10 days in the ER and ICU and me having to do the transporting twice a day. I have no complaints. I am elated she is home. Me and the girls have lavished love on her. The vet called and her blood work looks great, the pancreas is in complete remission. However, her white blood cell count is high. He will call again with another plan of attack later today and we may possibly be adding a new drug to her doseage, an appetite stimulant. She still is not eating on her own.

Thank you all for your prayers. They have worked, she is home!
nohope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (03-25-2008), Alffe (03-25-2008), FeelinGoofy (03-25-2008)