View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 06:25 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Thanks Ro...I am still not feeling all that good...but I am minor compared to my mom.

They sent her home from the hospital today. I talked to my sister for about 45 minutes and she cannot figure out why. The Respitorary therapist says she is worse today than when she came in. Maybe her medicare has a cap on how long she can stay in the hospital...who knows.

Anyway, she has a boatload of meds, her regular doc put her back on the BP med she was on, and added 3 more meds to what she was already on.

She has home healthcare checking on her everyday now instead of 3 times a week.

And my brother is being Mr. King Butthead...and his wife just added fuel to the fire ... so all in all, I think my sister is ready to shoot both of them. One good thing about mom being home is that neither one of them will go to where she lives. They don't like it there!

So, I will talk to her tomorrow after she's gotten some more rest.

This is the part that is really sad...maybe, my mom and my brother don't know I have MS. My sister does and she understands what I am going through right now with my health issues. She works in the medical field and knows that I can only do so much. There are reasons why I haven't told the rest of the family, but I am so close to telling my stupid brother to get him off his be-hind and help. I am not even sure it would help...so I keep it to myself. It would probably just upset Mom even more if she found out...so there's really no point in making it an issue.

I hope she gets better at home...and I hope my sister can find out why they sent her home from the hospital. 3 days there with no improvement make no sense to me..but hey, that's Oklahoma!

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
tovaxin_lab_rat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AfterMyNap (03-26-2008), Blessings2You (03-25-2008), Jodylee (03-27-2008), soxmom (03-25-2008)