View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 08:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Sandra,
I hope you are doing well. I have been in terrible pain. I can't wait until the cold is gone. I don't know how you handle it in Canada. I saw your posting about your friend with RSD and thought I would add my two cents. I know you have to have at minimum $30,000.00 U.S. Dollars in order to have the treatment done in Germany. I don't know if your friend's present PM doctor can refer her either. You may want to research Ketamine Coma treatments in Germany for RSD on the Web and see what shows up. I did that before and found out the city they do it in but I can't remember it now. Best of luck to your friend and I hope and pray the both of you are feeling better. I've been down in the dumps too. I think it is the time of year for everyone. I just want to feel somewhat "normal" if you know what I mean. I can't believe I have been in this horrible pain for over 3 years now and it never lets up 24/7. I find it totally amazing. I hope you are doing well.
Take care,
kathy d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandel View Post
Hi Abbie..
I think perhaps with my heart being involved I would not be a good candidate either, I am gathering the information for another friend who lives here in Canada, she would possibly be a good candidate. I gave her the info provided here thanks again.
I hope you are having a nice weekend with low pain days my friend,

Sandra
kathy d is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (08-10-2009), loretta (08-10-2009), Sandel (08-11-2009)